Here at Wham-O, we strive to create the best play experiences for you. We take pride in bringing our customers quality products. Your satisfaction is our ultimate priority. If any of our products do malfunction or appear to be defective under normal conditions and proper use, we are more than happy to fix the issue or replace your product.
Wham-O offers a LIMITED FREE WARRANTY on materials and workmanship from date of original purchase from an authorized dealer as refer to below:
|Product Brands||Warranty Period*|
|Foam Party Factory™; Giggle 'N Splash™; Slip 'N Slide®; Splash; Splash 'N Score||90-DAY|
|Aqua Force®; Arctic Force; Frisbee®; Game Time!; Hacky Sack®; Hula Hoop®; Locker Board; Stay 'N Play; Superball®||180-DAY|
* Warranty starts from date of purchase
In order for us to process your request more efficiently and also for you to get a LIMITED FREE WARRANTY, please register your email with us below. We also offer cash coupon of wham-o.com for our registered customers.
- Altered or modified in any way by the user
- Materials over 180/90/30-DAY from date of original purchase (See Table 1)
- Damages caused by alterations, modifications or changes not approved by any party other than Wham-o representative or authorized repair facility
- Damages caused by general misuse, abuse, and failure to follow instruction manual(s)
- Creases on products caused by normal usage
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading
- Damages or defects caused by inappropriate maintenance and/or storage conditions
- Damages caused by improper care and/or mishandling
- Damages from transportation, incidental, or consequential use
- Damage due to overexposure to direct sunlight
- Damages due to impact on hard surfaces, striking solid objects or beaches, or from accident
- Damages caused by over inflation and/or punctures
- Consequential damages, incidental damages or expenses, including damages to property. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
- Lost, sunken or stolen products
- Products are not warranted for unauthorized service, commercial or rental use
- Products classified as seconds
- Warranty request without ORIGINAL RECEIPT
If you are having issues with our product and would like to make a warranty claim, whether you purchased it from our website, Amazon store, or one of our authorized sellers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with soft copies of required supporting documents (i.e. picture of the defect & proof of purchase). NO WARRANTY REPAIR WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
Products needing repair must be returned to the designated location specified by our customer service team (i.e. place of purchase, or other authorized Wham-O dealer). DO NOT return any products to the place of purchase or authorized dealer before contacting our customer service team.
Wham-O reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to repair or replace any Products deemed acceptable by Wham-O for a warranty claim. If returning for REPAIR, all products must be CLEAN and DRY.
Parties requiring repair are responsible for any charges sustained in getting the products to us for inspection, and also assume responsibility for any damages incurred during transport. If shipping via a common carrier, we recommend extensive padding around the products as well as purchasing insurance for the package.
For refund / exchange policy, please refer to the store where the product was purchased.
UPON REGISTERING YOUR PRODUCT FOR YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE POLICY STATED IN ABOVE SECTIONS