Wham-O is the legendary company that manufactures and markets some of the most recognizable consumer brands in the world, from classics like Frisbee® discs , Slip ’N Slide® water slides, and Hula Hoop® toy hoops, to outdoor recreational brands like Morey®, Churchill ® , Malibu ® , Boogie® body boards, Snow Boogie® sleds, snowboards, inflatables and BZ® Pro Boards. Some of the brands have been with the Company for decades. Frisbee® was first introduced in 1957, Hula Hoop® in 1958, Slip ’N Slide® in 1961, and Super Ball ® in 1965.
We are seeking a Marketing Brand Manager to join our collaborative team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Spreading positivity and inspiration through the deep belief and passion about the products
- Planning, executing and analyzing brand marketing campaigns
- Developing and managing P&L to driving market growth
- Working on New Product Development: Understand all stages of NPD (knowledge of product engineering is a plus)
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Communicating the research finding to cross teams: sales, engineering.
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Co-ordinating the launch programs to external customers as well as employees
- Looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, fonts and imagery
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- Comfort with NPD techniques
- Comfort with Nielsen, IRI and other data measurement software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Should be open for travels
If you are looking for a great place to work with dedicated and creative colleagues, please submit a cover letter and resume at email@example.com