When you’re shopping on our websites, you can save items you would like to buy in your shopping cart until you are ready to purchase them. Item(s) in your cart will remain there until they are purchased or removed. To view your Cart you can click on the cart button on the top right side of website and click on view cart or checkout option.
Here are some of the things you can do with the item(s) in your cart:
- Update the quantity: If you’d like more or less of an item in your cart, type in the quantity you wish to purchase or use the “+” and “-” selectors.
- Remove an item(s) from your cart: If you change your mind about an item(s), click “Remove.”
- How to get it: Items are available for shipping. If you’ve already selected an option, it will be indicated within the item’s shipping information in the cart.
- Continue shopping: If you wish to continue shopping after reviewing the contents of your cart, click on “continue shopping” and choose one of the options to continue to search our website. You can return to your cart at any time by clicking on “My Cart” at the top of the page.
- Proceed to secure checkout: Once you’re done shopping, click “checkout” to purchase the item(s) in your cart. Our checkout process is easy and secure. See our secure shopping guarantee for details.
- Proceed to checkout: If you have an account, sign in to enjoy a faster checkout process. You can create an account at any time.
- Enter billing and shipping address: To avoid delays in the authorization process when paying by credit card, please enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your billing statement. A billing address is only required if you are paying by credit card.
- You can choose your shipping address as your billing address, or select an alternate address. You cannot also ship to multiple addresses.
- During checkout, you’ll have the option of adding, editing or deleting an address. You can also make these changes in the “My Account” section of our website.
- Please verify your shipping information before you proceed. We are unable to make any changes to the shipping destination once your order has been submitted.
- Select your payment method: We accept most major credit cards, debit cards, and several third-party payment options.
- Promotional codes: If you have a promotional code, enter it into the “Promotional Code” field. Promotional codes need to be entered one at a time. Using multiple promotional codes might void promotions that have already been applied. Any promotional discounts will be reflected in the order summary section during checkou
- Review page Carefully review your information – shipping address, shipping method(s) and billing information – on this page for accuracy. You can also view any applied discounts and promotions, total charges. Please note: You can still edit information on this page.
- Once you’ve verified that all the information is accurate, complete your purchase by clicking “Submit Order.” Please note: We cannot change an order once it has been placed. See the Changing or Canceling Your Order page for more information.
You can edit or remove an item in your cart during the Review step. However, doing so may result in your order no longer qualifying for an already applied promotion.
View and print your receipt: After checkout is complete, your order number will be displayed on the receipt page. You can print your order receipt by clicking “print receipt.” You will also receive an email confirmation of your receipt. Be sure to save a copy of this email in case you have questions about your order.
Redeeming a promotional code
How to redeem promotional codes:
- Enter the code(s) in the “Promotional Code” field on the Payment page and then click “apply.” Codes are CaSe SeNsItIvE.
- Promotional codes need to be entered one at a time. Using multiple promotional codes might void promotions that have already been applied.
- Promotional codes can be applied up to your order’s total value.
- If accepted, the code will display with a “Status: Applied” message, and your discount will appear in the payment summary. If you add or delete a promotional code, your payment summary will refresh accordingly.
- If not accepted, the code will display with a “Status: Not Applied” message. Here are possible reasons your code wasn’t processed:
- You have not added all of the required items to your cart (including any gift with purchase items).
- Many codes are one-time use. You’ve already used this code on a previous order.
- Your order has not met all of the promotional requirements. (Note: Not all items are eligible for all promotions.)
- The code entered was not within the valid effective dates.
If you’ve confirmed none of the reasons above are applicable, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of sales tax charged to an order varies depending on the state the item(s) will be shipped to and local sales tax laws. You will be able to see the sales tax amount before submitting your order.
Wham-O.com is using Stripe and Amazon Pay for processing payment.
Amazon Pay: Amazon Pay makes shopping on our website even easier by allowing you to speed through checkout using information already stored in your Amazon account to pay on our site. Simply choose from the payment and delivery information stored in your Amazon account; there’s no need to re-enter your payment or address details. Amazon Pay helps you to shop quickly, safely, and securely.
for more information please click here.
Stripe for: more information please click here.
For security, your billing name, address and phone number must match the information that appears on your credit card monthly billing statement. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Authorization process and holds on credit and debit cards
Before your item(s) is shipped, your debit or credit card statement may show what looks like a charge to your account. This is known as an “authorization hold” and is placed on your account by your financial institution to make sure funds are available once your order ships. While you have not been charged, this hold does lower your available balance and typically lasts 3-7 days, depending on the policy of your financial institution.
- Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your item(s) is shipped.
- If an order is canceled, the authorization hold will expire in accordance with the terms of your financial institution.
- Presell orders: Since the expected ship date is typically longer than non-presell orders, your card may be reauthorized prior to shipping to ensure the funds are held.
Shipping and Handling Cost
Shipping and handling costs may vary depending upon the rates offered by our shipping carriers and promotions we may run. Please check Wham-o.com for current shipping rates and/or any promotions we may be offering. Wham-O reserves the right to change its shipping policies at any time.
The shipping methods offered during checkout will differ based on your shipping address and number of items being ordered.
- We’re available Monday – Friday, from 8:00AM until 4:30PM, except for public holidays and part of the Christmas holiday period.
- All orders take 5-7 business days to be delivered from ship date.
- All orders placed after 11:00AM will be processed the following day.
- All orders placed after 11:00AM Fridays and weekends will be processed the following Monday morning.
- Example: Order placed at 8:00PM Friday evening. Will be processed Monday morning.
- A Tracking number will be emailed to the email provided at time of purchase.
Ratings and review guidelines
The wham-o.com websites are public sites, therefore we ask that you follow some basic rules when submitting a review. Wham-o reviews all postings, and we reserve the right to reject or remove any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be rejected:]
- Offensive or abusive language
- Reviews that are not relevant to the product being reviewed
- Reviews that attempt to solicit responses from others (creating a forum)
- Reviews that contain content about competitors
- Reviews that contain personal information, such as phone numbers, email addresses and full names (first name/last name)
- If approved, your review will appear in its entirety.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $45. These rates are not applicable for orders shipped outside of the US.
Please note: Some oversize items may require an additional shipping charge. Free Shipping Does Not applies to Snowboogie®,Boogie®Board, Slip ‘N Slide®, Game Time . Taxes do not count toward the Free Shipping total. Free returns and exchanges are only available for orders shipped within the US.
Returns & Refunds
- Returns and Exchanges within 30 days with proof of purchase. Please note the following:
- Customer are responsible for the freight back to us.
- To be eligible for a return item must be in unused condition the same way you received it.
- Contact Wham-O customer service for Return Authorization number prior to return. 1-800-990-9253 or email us at email@example.com
- Item must be in original packaging.
- ONLY regular priced items may be refunded. We cannot refund sale items.
- Include reason for return with order number Attn: Wham-O E-commerce Dept.
966 Sandhill Ave, Carson, CA, 90746, United States
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify that your item has been received. Please expect 3-5 business days for your refund to be applied to your card. On items over $50.00 you should consider using a trackable service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes, shopping at wham-o.com is safe.
Why is wham-o.com so safe?
Safe Technology: Our secure socket layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (external link)